Monday, February 23, 2015

Whispers of love

I miss you,
when woven with fierce flames of love,
my memory turns alive,
to get lost soon in thoughts
like always, not to survive.

I miss you,
on a child's smile for no cause.
Like jasmine in your bright hair
born to die soon,
you come and disappear.


I miss you
like a cobra in sunny desert,
mad with the God and human,
and sure of finding solace
in shade of her lady’s bosom.

I miss you,
when darkness creeps into the room,
and speaks the language of your charms.
It waters the seed of the dream,
where I sleep naked in your arms.

I promise.
I promise to grasp you,
with all my might.
And wash away all my fears,
of you drifting from sight.
My heart will sing a hymn
on the union of eternal love.
For I know that passionate hearts
have often pulled Gods to earth.
Lord! I don’t seek you,
It’s she who is enough.

Oh, yes! I wouldn’t let you depart
this one more time.
This time, the fragrance would stay,
and my fate would not betray.



No comments:

Post a Comment